Following:you're damn right
Princess Morbucks serving some truth tea.
how come she has fingers but none of the main characters of the show do?
She could afford to buy fingers
Movie Genre: Musical
Born with the coming of sound, the movie musical had its base in vaudeville and opera. With its brazen blending of fantasy and reality, the musical provided audiences with an accessible and immediate escape from life, first in the Great Depression, and then beyond.
What to watch:
- The Merry Widow (Ernst Lubitsch, 1934)
- Meet Me in St. Louis (Vincente Minnelli, 1944)
- Singin’ in The Rain (Gene Kelly, Stanley Donen, 1952)
- West Side Story (Robert Wise, Jerome Robbins, 1961)
- Cabaret (Bob Fosse, 1972)
- Grease (Randal Kleiser, 1978)
- Dirty Dancing (Emile Ardolina, 1987)
- Moulin Rouge! (Baz Luhrmann, 2001)
- Chicago (Rob Marshall, 2002)
- Hairspray (Adam Shankman, 2007)
(Bergan, R. 2011. The Film Book: A Complete Guide To The World Of Cinema.)
wow have things changed
I’m so glad they invented color
It’s hilarious that non-Americans on Tumblr are all like “OMG DENNY’S TUMBLR MAKES ME WISH I LIVED IN AMERICA SO I COULD EAT THERE,” while us Americans will literally only eat at Dennys if it’s 3 in the morning and we’ve lost control of our life.
You don’t go to Denny’s. You end up at Denny’s.
And not that Denny’s. Let’s go to the good one across town.
The accuracy of this scares me so much
Artist Name: Kaethe Butcher
We Don’t Talk About That